Crown Carpets in Par offer the finest carpet and flooring in Cornwall.
Here are 11 reasons why you should choose your flooring from us.
- Experience – We are a family run business with over 45 years of flooring experience so rest assured you are in safe and knowledgable hands.
- Choice – We offer a vast range of flooring styles to suit different rooms, different footfall, different colours, different patterns (I think you get the picture) – put it this way we have all basis’ covered so you will not be disappointed. We have a complementary selection of magazines in store from both the interior design world and our suppliers for you to take away to ponder over including the famous Alternative Floorings “Make me a rug”.
- Estimating & Measuring Service – In addition to this we also offer an uplift and removal service, subfloor preparation as well as working with our trusted fitters. You can relax knowing we have literally thought of everything to ensure you have the perfect flooring because of the correct process at the right price.
- Samples – It can be daunting knowing which is the right carpet to choose, our handy samples can you help you decide. We’re happy to loan them out so you can take them home, have a chat with the other half, weigh up the options of what is the most suitable material and colour for your needs. But please don’t forget we are here every step of the way to offer our professional advice and expert opinion should you require it.
- Showroom – We’re busy working away with an interior designer to reshape our showroom to show off our fantastic range and ensure we’re bang on trend too especially if we are displaying the latest flooring ideas to inspire you. For your convenience we’re also open 7 days a week as we understand how difficult it can be sometimes to find the time to shop around hectic work schedules or family commitments.
- Customer Service – This is something that we are very proud of and strive on, for us customer service is key. Our promise to you is we will offer you a professional, reliable, honest and friendly service from the moment you pick up the phone or walk through the door to our after sales advice and care.
- Quality – The quality of carpets we supply is second to none. We deal with the most reputable suppliers and highest quality tested products because we want to make sure we get it right first time and you have a product that lasts the test of time. Our expertise means we have an eye for only the best products and services.
- Binding – We are the “go to” binding service in the local area with other competitors coming to us to help. Our ethos is that excess carpet doesn’t need to be a waste – we can easily recycle your left over remnants into a bespoke mat or rug for yourself or as a quirky gift.
- Accessories – We don’t just sell carpets, vinyls and flooring but their accessories too including premier trims and stair rods – stand out from the crowd and compliment your carpet with one of our top of the range accessories. Our pinterest page shows off how fabulous these items really can be.
- Reputation – We’ve grown a fantastic reputation within the flooring industry that we provide to both our domestic and commercial customers. We have been lucky enough to work with some big brand names as well as our local customers and companies, all of which we thank you so much for your custom – we have this great business because of you! We love seeing new projects come to fruititon and over the next few months we will be excitingly gathering some new case studies to show off and so you can read all about their background and stories.
- Location, location, location! – We’re based in the heart of this beautiful Cornish County so it’s easy access to get to us (and find us), but also for us to travel up and down the County to see you, (as well as further afield). It’s such a priviledge to be able to view lots of gorgeous countryside and coastline in this wonderful part of the World.